Thursday, March 14, 2013

Steampunker FTU Tut

Supplies Needed:
PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.
 Kit of Choice: I used Steam Punker by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here.
 Tube of Choice: I used a tube by Ed van der Linden called SteamPunk Babe. You can get it here. Please do not use without the proper copyright!
Mask of Choice: I used Vix_Mask380 here.
 Font of Choice: I used Steamwreck. You can find it here.
Let's get started!
New canvas 600X600
C/P Frame4
Resize 65%
Select inside frame with magic wand
Expand by 3
C/P paper of choice (I used Paper6)
Resize 65%
Invert selection on paper layer & Delete
Deselect
DS frame
C/P tube
Resize as needed
Duplicate
On duplicate layer Gaussian Blur 3
Change blend mode to Soft Light
DS original tube layer
Merge tube layers together
Erase any parts showing below frame so it looks like she is coming out of the top
C/P elements of choice
I used the following:
Trunk- resize 45%
Gear2- resize 45%
Phone- resize 55%
Lock- resize 45%
Key- resize 35% free rotate 65 right & mirror
Watch- resize 45%
Glasses- resize 35% free rotate 65 left
Shoe- resize 45%
Scissors- resize 45%
DS elements
C/P paper of choice above background layer (I used Paper5)
Apply mask & merge group
Resize 90% free rotate 45 right
Merge down & add noise 35 Gaussian monochrome checked
Use the selection tool and select the bottom of the mask that shows below the elements
Delete & deselect
Crop & resize now

Add name & copyright
Save as a .png & you're done!
I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment